"Jesus: The Way, the Truth and the Life"

Our Stained Glass Windows

"Jesus: The Way, the Truth and the Life" "Jesus: The Way, the Truth and the Life"

Youth Ministry

St. Al's Has Many Programs For Our Youth

Youth Ministry Youth Ministry

Catholics Come Home

Welcoming You Back

Catholics Come Home Catholics Come Home

Perpetual Adoration At St. Als

Perpetual Adoration in Adoration Chapel

Perpetual Adoration At St. Als Perpetual Adoration At St. Als

Community Life Ministry

Home Improvement Ministry Volunteers

Community Life Ministry Community Life Ministry

St. Aloysius Parish News

Father Larry LoMonaco

Father Larry LoMonaco

I am thrilled with the tremendous progress we have made toward achieving our Diocesan Support Appeal goal of $117,291. Thus far, 352 families (24% of our registered parishioners) have donated $55,619.83 and pledged $37,274.17. We are only $24,397 short of our goal. If the remaining 76% of our registered parishioners donated $25.00, we will easily reach our goal and I can quit harping about the DSA for this year. I have... [Read more...]

Annual Catholic Men’s Conference – April 25th

Sons, Fathers, Husbands, Brothers, Men! – Join us for the 5th Annual Catholic Men’s Conference, Being Catholic Men, Being Catholic Leaders. The conference will take place on Saturday, April 25th  from 8:00 AM to 3:30 PM at St. Mathew’s in Charlotte. A dynamic line up of speakers is planned as well as Mass with Bishop Peter Jugis and Bishop Emeritus William Curlin.  Expect about 800 men (and sons) to attend. ... [Read more...]

Mother-Daughter Brunch – May 3rd

Mother-Daughter Brunch – May 3rd

The Family Life Commission is hosting its annual Mother-Daughter Brunch on Sunday, May 3rd  from 9:00-10:30 AM in Holy Family Hall. Please feel free to bring any special woman in your life, she does not have to be a mother or daughter! All are welcome!  Read More →

TOTUS TUUS IS COMING THIS JULY!

TOTUS TUUS IS COMING THIS JULY!

Please mark your calendars! Totus Tuus (Totally Yours) will be back at St. Aloysius the week of July 12.  This is our Summer Catechetical (and fun!) program for children and youth in Grades 1 through High School.  Totus Tuus demonstrates that one can be a faithful Catholic and still have fun. Morning “pump up,” silly skits and songs, recess, water fights in the parishes, and all of the many Totus Tuus... [Read more...]

Diocesan Support Appeal – Sharing God’s Gifts

Diocesan Support Appeal – Sharing God’s Gifts

Sharing God’s Gifts is the theme of the 2015 Diocesan Support Appeal. Your contribution is a way of serving our brothers and sisters throughout the diocese and continuing the saving work begun by Jesus. As of March 20th, $47,067.83 has been paid and $38,940.17 has been pledged by 330 (22%) of our families toward our goal of $117,291.00.  Our current shortfall is $31,283.00. If you have not yet made your contribution,... [Read more...]

Perpetual Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament

Perpetual Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament

JESUS said, “Can you not watch one hour with me?” The best place to be in silent prayer and face to face with our Lord Jesus is in the Adoration Chapel! The Chapel’s goal is to have at least two or more Adorers every hour, 24 hours 7 days a week so that the Blessed Host is never left alone. The chapel is always in need of Adorers every hour, every day and there are hours that need two or more Adorers. If... [Read more...]

Faith Formation News, Schedules, Parent Handbook

Faith Formation News, Schedules, Parent Handbook

The last week of Faith Formation for this year will be the week of April 26, 2015. Registration for the 2015-2016 Faith Formation year will begin June 1st.  Please watch the bulletin, visit our parish website, or check the Facebook Faith Formation page in the coming weeks for additional information. Dear Faith Formation Parents, One of our goals in Lifelong Faith Formation is to help raise a new generation of Catholics... [Read more...]

Read More News Articles...
  • Contact Us

    Address

    921 Second Street, NE
    Hickory, NC 28601

    Parish Office

    Phone (828) 327-2341
    Emergency Pager: (828) 314-0145
    Please restrict use of the emergency pager to life or death situations only. Thank You.
    Fax (828) 327-3376

    Office Hours

    Mon - Fri 9:00 -12:00 and 1:00 -5:00 PM

  • Mass Schedule

    WEEKEND MASS SCHEDULE

    Saturday 5:15 PM
    Saturday 7:00 PM (Mass celebrated in Spanish)
    Sunday 8:00 and 11:00 AM
    Sunday 1:00 PM (Mass celebrated in Spanish)
    Sunday 5:15 PM (Life Teen Mass)

    DAILY MASS SCHEDULE

    Monday 9 AM Mass in Sebastian Chapel
    Tuesday 9 AM Mass in Sebastian Chapel
    Wednesday 5:15 PM Mass in the Church
    Thursday 9 AM Mass in Sebastian Chapel
    Friday 12:10 PM Mass in the Church
    Holy Day Vigil Mass 7:00 PM
    Holy Day Masses 12:10 PM & 7:00 PM

St Aloysius Catholic Church :: Hickory, NC